CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 6, 2008

My Family Abroad

My nephew Apa (Raphael) and niece Gabby (Gabrielle) recently celebrated their birthday last Deccember 26 and 30. Happy Birthday kiddos!

Apa: 8 years old
Gabby: 1 year old

This is my sister's family in New York (my sister Miki, brother-in-law Patrick, kids Apa and Gabby) I miss them! I haven't seen them in years! :( Last time i was there was 2003 and they visited us here in 2004. Haven't even met my new niece Gabby since she was only born last year. That's where i get all Julia's hand-me-down stuff (aside from Ninang Char and Maddie!)
And this... is my brother Archie from Maryland and his wife Kristen who is 5 months pregnant (they're having a girl too!) Can't wait to meet the new additions to the family! :)

0 comments: