CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

The past few days...

Tatay's 60th Birthday

We just had a simple family dinner in Bf. The food though was not so simple :) We had lechon, crabs, chicken and more! Happy happy birthday to Joey's one and only favorite Tatay!


Typical night in BF with Maddie and Joey: The Diva and the Bugoy :)

Maddie gets really excited when we come to visit :) She still calls Joey "baby julia" (or sounds more like "babe juya"). And while Maddie is in the screaming and "everything mine" stage, Julia is more like don't-bother-me-or-i'll-hit-you. She keeps on hitting Maddie when she gets annoyed :( Good thing Maddie doesn't hit back.
The two girls are total opposites, but i'm sure they'll get along fine when they're older :)
Free photo session at Picture Company ATC

Thanks Ninang Krissy for arranging a free photo session for the kids! The pictures were really cute! But one 8x10 print costs 800 already. And that's just for one pose! I wish we could get even just the thumbnail soft copy. Kahit pang friendster lang! hehe. Anyway, at least we didn't have to pay for membership and photo session fees :) I will post pictures as soon as I get my prints.

These pictures were taken in the waiting area of the studio. I made Julia wear the apple print dress that my sister gave us. I love this dress! She wore this last Valentines Day and it still fits her! That's like 6 months ago!

see?

Valentines Day (Feb 2008)

1 comments:

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.