CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy Weekend :)

Last Saturday, my brother and his kids came over and spent the weekend with us. Julia was so excited to play with Mia! The two girls were inseparable :) They shared Julia's toys and books, went to the park and then swimming... in the front yard! We dressed them up in bikinis and filled Julia's small inflatable pool with water and hosed them both down. Haha! They had a great time! After that we went to Fun Ranch and let them play for 30 minutes before heading to BF to meet Drago's family for dinner. We ate at Aveneto, loved the eggplant parmigiana as usual! Drago had to leave early to go to the bakery so Julia and I rode home with everyone else. At around 9pm Char and I went to Shopwise. She bought shelves (on sale for only 500 each!) and I got a bigger inflatable pool for the kids. The very next day, as soon as Julia woke up, we let them go swimming! I really really wanted to post pictures here but I can't figure out why blogger isn't responding to my photo uploads (grrr!) so anyway, I uploaded the pictures at my multiply site.

Check them out here :)

Gotta go! My last student for the day is arriving in a few minutes :)

0 comments: