CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Argh

It was declared last night that due to typhoon signal number 1, classes in the preschool and elementary levels are suspended. Krissy and I were jumping for joy (or at least I imagined her jumping for joy since we were just texting:). My co-teachers and i were text brigading about the good news. I had my day all planned out. Teachers are still required to report to work but i decided i will just take the day off. I didn't feel guilty wanting to stay home since there won't be any kids around anyway =p.
I really just felt like staying home with Julia so i won't have to pump milk in school then bring it home during lunch... It's just too time consuming. I was so looking forward to my day off.

What do you know...I woke up this morning and the news said there are classes in all levels.

Indian givers!

I guess a 3 day work week is just too good to be true.

No classes on Friday! For real! (Thank you Mr. Andres Bonifacio!)
You're a hero! (ya think? haha)

0 comments: