CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 5, 2007

Today i was welcomed by 32 over-excited students (4 are absent--so should've been 36) each demanding for their own share of the limelight as they told me (almost all at the same time) what they did during the week long break. Phew. I gave them all a piece of paper, asked them to bring out their pencils and crayons and told them to draw what they did during the mid year break. At least that calmed them down a bit. A drawing activity is always a good idea :) It's an emergency tranquilizer in a preschool classroom. That and storytelling time. I shall do that with Julia when she's old enough :)

I was too excited to leave for the mid year break last friday so i wasn't at all prepared for today. Of course i did not dare bring home work because i knew i would just be slacking around with drago and julia the whoooole week :) And i did. Anyway, my lessons had lots of holes. My materials were incomplete. My mood...bad. Plus the students were still very restless after coming from a week long vacation :( Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Goodnight.

0 comments: