CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Almost Christmas To-Do-List

1. Make a Christmas List

2. Buy Christmas presents for my students (not more than P40 ea. since i have to multiply it pa by 36. I'm on budget :)-- there was this year i gave my students one goldfish each, just the cheap, local kind. It only cost P20 each and they loved it. I'll probably do that again this year.

3. Market our pastries and other bakery products as Christmas giveaways. Well, for starters, we already have a captured market-- 13 A. Barretto St. :) Headed by Krissy! Thanks for taking orders from Prep Camp! (hehe). We should just put up a sign there: "Help Send Julia to College. Buy Bread" For sure Loola and Tatay will be first in line :)

4. Have a garage sale. I have too much junk. I really need to dispose them. And we could use the extra cash :)

5. Plan an out of town trip with Joey and Drago :) I really can't wait til Christmas break.

So far that's all i can think of.

Time to feed the hungry hippo :)

0 comments: