CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas!




We spent Christmas Eve in bf. We had yummy crabs and ham! It was a simple dinner with the family :)

Julia got all kinds of stuff this Christmas; clothes, shoes, toys, books, diapers! Thank you everyone for all your presents! :) Can't wait till her 1st birthday... hehe! (i'm the one who's excited!)

I was gonna post more but Tatay just called to say we are going to buy a walker for Julia! Wooohoooo!!! I'm so excited for the baby kangaroo!

Thanks tatay!!!!

gotta go!

2 comments:

char said...

awww...belated 1st christmas! Ü tell your uncle to pick up your gift from my lola already. =P

hope you enjoy your walker! Ü oh no margot...more work for you! =P now you really gotta keep a close watch on her. =P

Jillsabs said...

argh! my new year's resolution is to work on my arms :p