CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 3, 2008

Eventful Weekend

Saturday, we attended the Baptism of our friend's daughter.
Congratulations Sai and Ruth!


and Sunday..

We went to Tanauan to visit my lola, titos, titas, cousins, etc. We spent most of the day stuffing food into our mouths :) My cousin Nina from NY is here and it's her first time to see Julia. They all said that Julia is such a happy and friendly baby :) She goes with just about anyone and is always smiling (contrary to her first few months). Don't be deceived by her sungit face! She's like me, mukang masungit lang pero hindi naman! Hehe. The other baby in the picture is my niece Mia who is 11 months old (she's 3 months older than Julia). According to my brother Archie, Gabby (my niece in NY) is just about the same size as the two girls, but she's already a year old! Ate, petite anak mo! Hindi mana sa inyo! hehe...

Speaking of my brother Archie... It's his long awaited homecoming! He's here with us for two weeks. Ang saya! It's his first time to come home in 7 years! So we're probably gonna be busy taking him around in the next two weeks. More excuse to eat out! hay! Anyway, my sister sent us more stuff, lots of really cute clothes and toys! Thanks ate!!!! We loooove the new outfits! We're really lucky because we get lots of hand me downs for Julia. From the states pa lahat! Sosyal! Thanks to Maddie and Gabby! :) Oh, and the pictures you're looking at are taken using my new Canon SD 870 IS (yabang!!!)

talaga.

1 comments:

char said...

glad to hear she's friendly. =P maddie's a snob. bwahahaha! oh...and glad to hear you got your new camera! i like that model too. =P