CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 14, 2008

That Time of The Year

The last couple of days was the busiest time of the school year for us.

Last March 12 we had our Graduation Program. We look forward to this every year, and this year is special for me because it's my last :( The school year went by so fast! Time flies talaga... In fact, 4 years went by so fast. I can't believe i've been teaching in Zobel this long. Parang kelan lang, i was just a newbie! (hehe)

Anyway, our program was a blast! I cannot be more proud :) The kids did really great! Even Drago says so :) I make him watch our program every year-- he has never missed a single one. It's that important to me :) It's sort of like a culminating activity for the entire school year. Haay... I cannot even begin to describe what we all had to go through to put together such a production. Props making, choreography, costume, logistics, practices, practices, practices! In the end, all the hard work really paid off.

The day after the program we had our farewell party. I brought Julia to school with me :)

Here are some pictures taken during our Farewell Party

(Julia the socialite baby)


And here are some pictures during our Graduation Program


Me and my little Siam Kids :) My class did a number from the musical The King and I.



0 comments: