CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Lola!

My Lola is the most thoughtful person I know. She pampers us like crazy sometimes :) She regularly sends us food, groceries and other supplies as if we were refugees :) She remembers birthdays and gives Christmas presents like we were still 6 years old. Whenever she's in Manila for a doctor's appointment she would always, always treat us to lunch, merienda or dinner. And if one of us couldn't make it, she would always order something extra to take home. It's as if her sole purpose in life is to make sure that we never ever starve.

Well, today is my lola's special day. I wish her all the best... good health, happiness, and the little things that make her life worthwhile :) Happy birthday Lola Cely! We love you!

For lola's b-day lunch, we ate at Tonya's Restaurant in Dampa Seaside Market, Macapagal Ave. Here are some pics taken earlier.

That's my lola beside me wearing sunglasses. Groovy diba?? She doesn't look 81 at all!


My mom and dad with Julia


The rest of the gang


Julia and Lola Marilyn


Big girl na, wearing collared shirt and khaki pants!

0 comments: