CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Practice Shoot

Yesterday, my friends and I had a practice shoot. First we went to Filinvest--there's a secluded part there that was good enough for some nature shots. They don't usually allow people to hang out in that area so we didn't stay long.

Anyway, I didn't really get to take alot of pictures because Julia fell while running and bruised her elbow...again :( The sad thing is she already has a nasty wound on that same elbow and it was already healing into a scab, and then she fell and hit that same spot so it bled really bad. I can just imagine how that must have felt :( Now her wound looks even nastier. Kawawa :( I felt so bad, we went straight home to clean her up. My friends and I just settled for the front yard of the house to take some practice shots. Oh well.

Julia with Tito Bert
Can you see her wound? wawa :(


On the brighter side, here are some really cool tricks that I learned:





nakakahilo ba?? :)

Thanks Chuck, Bert and Chino! Next time ulit! :)

1 comments:

Jillsabs said...

whoa! time space warp photos!