CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It's been a very busy couple of days after Julia's accident. Mostly because of work and going back and forth to U.P. to accomplish requirements for my M.A.

Being a freshman is hard because of all the procedures you have to undergo, but being a freshman in U.P. is a totally different story! It could have been much easier if I went to La Salle instead. I can go on complaining endlessly, but all the hassle aside, i'm pretty sure i'm going to like it in U.P. once i'm already there. I've always loved their campus (compared to the impossibly congested DLSU) and even though I still need a map to find my way around, it's actually quite fun. Besides, as they say, it's the U.P. experience :)

Anyway, i still have to go for my advisement and enrollment on Friday. It's the last day so hopefully I finish in one whole day. Or else, i'm out.

Here are some pics I took of Julia with her stitches :)






We had the stitches taken out today. The driver took yaya and Julia to MCP where they met Mama. Thanks Mama for assisting them!! As expected, Julia cried like a madman. But she's fine now. We're going to bf tonight so Julia could see everyone who just got back from Leyte and Bora :)

2 comments:

char said...

awww...i didn't get to see you and julia earlier. =0(

have fun at u.p. Ü for me, i like the congested dlsu. =P i don't like big places. i'd need a car to get around u.p. =P

i won't be able to see you on friday? awwww. we're going to dlsz to get stickers and a recorder. Ü we'll visit julia.

margot said...

thanks char! we just saw tatay, mama, maddie and mick, tito sandy and tita lelot. the others all went to bring sieg to the airport.

hope to see you guys soon!