CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Greenfield City Run

Last Sunday we were at the Greenfield City Run in Sta. Rosa. Our friends from Elorde ran the race with us. I ran 5k, Drago ran 10k. It was fun! Especially because it's a no-pressure, non-competitive run...for us at least. There were of course the more serious ones who were in it for the race record.

In fact i took my sweet time and finished the 5k run in 40 minutes. That's kinda slow, but then, not bad for my first race :) My goal was to run/jog the whole way...and I did! Drago finished his 10k in 1:01 (1 hour and 1 minute). His goal was not to go over 1 hour. Sayang! 1 minute nalang! hehe :)

After the race we went for a well deserved breakfast buffet at Poquito Mas :)



right after the race


Align CenterWith Senator Pia Cayetano

I don't even know why we got so starstruck with Pia Cayetano when I see her jogging around our block almost everyday :) She ran an effortless 10k and was cheering for the finishers at the finish line. Isn't she cool? :)


0 comments: