CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Snapshots :)

pose!


sunset :)

ladyguard :)

pango :)


lily!


~My birthday went by fast. We just had a simple lunch celebration in BF. I cooked baked fish, chicken with stir fried vegetables and walang kamatayang tuna pasta :) It's always nice cooking for Drago's family coz they're so appreciative :) I guess because none of them really cook, so even the simplest dish gets great compliments. Hehe! Thanks everyone for celebrating with me!

~I haven't been running lately because of the rain. It's been raining almost incessantly for the past 2 weeks. The only good thing about it is that it's not humid anymore :) This weather reminds me of schooldays... :)

~I cancelled my original plan to take photography classes because i realized, and alot of my friends who are photography enthusiasts also told me, that it's so easy to learn the basics online. And it is! I watched tutorial videos on youtube and looked through different websites. I took down notes and tried some tricks and techniques, it's quite fun! But I'm out of subjects already. I love taking pictures of Julia but i wish i had a different view/background (aside from our house!). When it gets sunny again, i plan to take a daytrip to Tagaytay and have a practice shoot :) Baywalk is also on my list :) Once school starts I can join Zobel's photography club so i can learn with a group. At least it's free!

~I'm so looking forward to Angels and Demons :) I loved the book and I adore Tom Hanks so it can't go wrong! :)

0 comments: