CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

My New DSLR

I've been 'breaking in' my new camera since I got it last thursday night :) I'm really enjoying it! The pictures are amazing! A dslr really takes quality pictures...without effort! It's just overwhelming trying to learn all the settings and manual functions so I just set it on AUTO most of the time. hehe.

Here are my first 100 pictures :)

Among all, this one's by far my favorite:

papa and joey

I'm planning to take basic photography classes this summer and join one of the photography clubs here in alabang. I also have a couple of friends who share the same enthusiasm and i'll probably be asking them for tips and crash lessons :) I'm just not the self-study kind of person. Hehe.

Gotta go get a camera bag!

0 comments: