CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Canon DSLR

I'm supposed to pick up my new dslr today. Weeee! Drago has an orientation class for PAL but hopefully it doesn't last all day. We're supposed to meet Kim of Kimstore at MOA this afternoon Can't wait! :)

Okay, so I was supposed to order the Canon Rebel XS from amazon and have someone bring it back for me this April but apparently none of my relatives are coming to visit this summer. The next trip would be around June or July when my mom comes back from her vacation. Summer would be the perfect time to get the dslr since i'll have time to learn how to really use it and join photography clubs or even take a few classes. So anyway, I considered my options and decided that it's ok to pay a little bit more and get the camera here rather than wait til July. Then one of my co-teachers (thanks Eunice for the tip!) told me about this amazing site on multiply called kimstore. They sell gadgets at a relatively cheaper price than most stores. The Rebel XS in amazon is $489 which is roughly P24k and the Canon 1000D (it's version in asia) at kimstore is P26k. So i'll just be paying an additional 2k if ever.

I decided to just go for it =D

Now if i'll be able to get it today i'm still not sure. Kim told me there's only one unit left and she can't hold it for me for long. If someone else wants to buy it she's gonna have to give it up.

Maybe the next picture i'll be posting will be from my new dslr! Or maybe not? We'll see! :)

3 comments:

char said...

wow!!! nice!!! can i try? =P exciting! hope you get it today. Ü so drago will be going back and forth today? =P

Unknown said...

i want one! would you know if kim does meet ups? hiya pa ako magtanong sa kanya eh hehehe

Unknown said...

Congratulation.!! I really like the picture quality of your DSLR camera. Thanks for sharing the awesome pics.